Frequently Asked Questions
Aesthetic IV hydration, also known as "beauty IVs" or "vitamin IV drips," is a type of IV infusion that is designed to provide a variety of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that can help support overall health and wellness, as well as improve the appearance of the skin.
Smart IV offers a mobile IV hydration service near you; you can schedule your appointment almost anywhere between North and South Miami/Miami Beach. We can perform your IV in the comfort of your home or at:
• The gym
• The office
• The dormitory
• Events such as parties, conferences, weddings
• And more!
Our at-home infusion can take place just about anywhere.
• Intravenous (IV) fluid drips deliver the saline solution through a small catheter and tubing directly into the bloodstream.
• This solution usually includes medications and vitamin supplements that are tailored to individual patients.
• During the treatment, the nurse inserts an IV line attached to a bag of saline solution, which is then hung above the patient’s head.
• IV hydration therapy bags are designed to let gravity, as opposed to a syringe or other forced technique, carry fluid into the veins over time, a more natural means of administering fluids consistent with clinical procedure.
• Antioxidant support: The antioxidants in a mobile IV hydration infusion can help protect cells from damage and improve the appearance of the skin.
• Improved energy levels: The vitamins and minerals in a mobile IV hydration infusion can help boost energy levels and improve overall health.
• Improved recovery from physical activity: The amino acids and anti-inflammatory agents in an IV hydration infusion can help reduce muscle soreness and inflammation, allowing for faster recovery from physical activity.
• Improved hydration: The fluids and electrolytes in an IV infusion can help to rehydrate the body and improve skin elasticity.
• Most IV hydration treatments are administered over 30-45 minutes depending on the individual
• The Superstar, our most comprehensive and deluxe NAD+ treatment, is administered over 2-3 hours
• Athletes looking to optimize their performance
• Individuals seeking a fast recovery after a grueling workout
• Individuals looking to recover after a night out on the town or from jet lag
• Individuals seeking an aesthetic boost to their hair, nails or skin tone
• Individuals recovering from a cold or flu or generally feeling sick
• IV drip therapy is one of the most effective ways to deliver nutrients, vitamins, and fluids to your body, and appears more efficient at delivering these to your body than oral supplements.
• This technique bypasses your digestive system and is administered directly into your bloodstream.
• Your body can absorb a larger amount of nutrients and fluids due to the circumvention of the digestive process.
• In addition, vitamins and nutrients are more quickly available to your cells for use for fast results.
• Our bodies need a consistent amount of vitamins and minerals to promote homeostasis and optimal health. Vitamin deficiencies can contribute to a variety of acute and long-term conditions.
• Antioxidants are an essential part of maintaining a healthy immune system, detoxifying your body and removing free radicals that can contribute to cellular damage. Antioxidants also play a role in energy production.
• All of our IV infusion specialists are Registered Nurses (RN) who are trained and experienced in administering IV treatments.
• They are supervised by our Medical Director, who is a registered Medical Doctor.
• Within 2 hours in our coverage areas.
• However, we recommend booking an appointment in advance of an event to ensure that you receive your desired time slot.
We offer a selection of vitamin and medication shots and IV add-ons, including:
• B complex
• B12 shot
• Vitamin C
• Zinc and Taurine
• Amino Blend